Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well...

It's been a while since I blogged about anything.  Heck, it's been a while since I logged into this account to do anything.  I haven't really had a whole lot to say, I suppose.  Things have been a big crazy at points - we went to an amusement park at the beginning of the month and I've been cleaning my room while attempting to make a dent in my other goals.  So far, my room is a lot cleaner.  Well, my books are organized, mostly.  I've been trying to get through a bunch of those, too.  So far, five books this month and I'm in the middle of another one right now.  Things have been a little busy, really.  I've been trying to write, on top of all of the other stuff I've been doing.

Today was a big day as far as the cleaning went.  I had a bunch of boxes that were just sitting in my room that had stuff in them - they're all ready to go to the storage locker except for one, which I'll be working on when I go back upstairs later.  I feel like I've really made a dent today as far as that goes.  It's empty under my bed now and I've gotten a bunch of clutter put away on my dresser and everywhere else.  I'm pretty proud of myself, really.

Other than that, the only major thing that I can think of is the season three finale for Sanctuary.  I love the show, but I hate the finales because they are ALWAYS cliffhangers.  Always.  Even the mid-season finale was a blasted cliffhanger.  I got to that one right after the next episode came out, though, so that one wasn't a big deal.  This one, though, I have to wait until fall to see.  Ugh.  Not cool.  And one of the other shows I watch is on the bubble right now.  There's no news as to whether or not it's been renewed or canceled.  Really kind of annoying, if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm going back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment