Thursday, June 2, 2011

Books I Finished in May

Things have been soo crazy for the last couple of weeks.  Being home makes little difference in how busy I am, it seems.  Unfortunately, it also meant that I didn't have to read as much as usual, even though I was in Florida for a while.  I ended up with only these books read...

The Mists of Avalon
Warbreaker
Solitary

They were all really good.  The Mists of Avalon was partially for class - we read the first part of it for Arthurian Legends, but I read the rest of it even though I didn't have to.  Warbreaker was amazing.  I read that one while I was on vacation and I loved it.  Brandon Sanderson did it again.  He's really a brilliant author.  Solitary was also excellent.  I have a review for that coming eventually (I'm in the process of cleaning my room, so I don't have that much time on my hands).  All I can say is that it really evoked everything it was supposed to.  Travis scared the heck out of me at one point and there was a point I nearly burst into tears.  It was so good that I can't wait to get my hands on the next book of the Solitary Tales series.  More on that later, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment