Sunday, May 22, 2011

Resolutions Update

I figured I might as well make an update on my resolutions for the year...


1. Read all of the books I've accumulated in my to-read pile
 
This one I'm going to be working on for a while.  I got more books, too.  And there's about twenty of them in the bag on my bed in the hotel right now.  Yeah.  But I've read a lot of them already, too...

2. Lose the weight gained last semester plus more and keep it off

 I'm still working on the first part of this one.  It's kind of hard to do that during finals.  And during vacation...
  3. Finish Never Surrender, one of my Robin Hood (BBC) stories, and Beauty Will Rise, the next one on my to-write list

....So far, nothing.  I need to work on this one...


4. Complete a partial draft of an original novel

I need to figure out which novel first.  It'll probably be either Shadowlands or Darkness Falls that I end up working on...

5. Make progress on my in-progress stories, preferably 6+ chapters for each story, or completion to the ones I'm working on that will be done before there are six more chapters, even if they aren't posted.

Umm... sort of.  So far it like this...

SoG: +2
NS: 0
Frozen: 0
SLSB:  +2
BE: 0



6. Get a 3.8+ GPA next semester and the fall semester

Success for the first semester!  My GPA for this past semester was 3.874

7. Clean my room until it is actually clean and organized like it should be. 

Working on it during the summer with Mama...

Well, it's going...

No comments:

Post a Comment