Friday, May 6, 2011

Books I Finished in April

I read considerably fewer books this month, it seems.  This probably had something to do with the fact that things were insane around here.  Everything is winding down and I've had a million things to do.  Still do, actually.  I probably shouldn't even be typing this.  Oh well.  Anyway, reviews will come eventually...maybe.  These were also thicker books for the most part.  Only one of them was even remotely close to bad and it was very bad (the Tortall book that caused my rant on Mastiff).  Hopefully I'll have more time to read once finals are over.  A week from today I'll be flying to Florida for vacation.  Hello reading in the sun!  Yay!


A Connecticut Yankee at King Arthur's Court
A Discovery of Witches
Tortall and Other Lands: A Collection of Tales
Dragongirl 
Human Development: Across the Lifespan
The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle (Graphic Novel)
The Dresden Files: Storm Front Parts 1 & 2 (Graphic Novel) 
Noah's Orphans
That Hideous Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment