Saturday, April 9, 2011

So...

I've been reading a lot lately.  I actually just finished an 880+ page large print book the other day.  That was a good book.  The good thing is, I'm down to just eight books from the library.  That's really a good thing.  At one point, I think I had about twenty-one books in my room at one time that were all from the library.  I mean, I do have books from the school library, but those aren't the same.  Those are scholarly works for my Arthurian Legends research.  Actually, pretty much all of them are from the character study I had to do as my second short research paper.  Which I could probably put up here if I ever remembered to do so.

Either way, those aren't really my fun books from the library, as interesting as they are.  I might eventually get around to getting them for my own collection (I have a fascination with Arthurian Legend, specifically the character of Morgana/Morgan le Fay).  There are a lot of different things in that pile, which I can see from where I'm sitting...it's actually bigger than my fun book pile right now.  Wow.  That's a first.

So, that being said, I'm actually still in the middle of a couple of books.  Solitary being one of them....it kind of ended up pushed aside a bit by the fact that I HAVE to get those books read by a particular timeframe.  So, yeah.  And I'm reading Dragongirl, the latest book from the Dragonriders of Pern series.  Also a great book and a great series..

No comments:

Post a Comment