Sunday, April 3, 2011

Books I Finished in March

I read a lot of books in March.  It's been a long, long times since I've read this much to be perfectly honest.  Even last semester and this semester, when I've finally gotten back into reading and everything, I haven't read this much in a month.  I actually finished one more book just barely out of the timeframe and I'm already working on another, though it's slow going.  The unfortunate thing is that the book I'm reading is due on Sunday.  That's really kind of annoying...oh, well.  I can request it again, I suppose, but that's just a pain in the rear...

The Irish Princess
The Confession
The Swan Kingdom
The Virgin Queen's Daughter
I Am Mordred
The Reckoning 
The Problem With Poverty
King Arthur and His Knights
Innocent Traitor
The Queen's Pawn
Rival to the Queen
Twilight of Avalon 
A Kiss Before the Apocalypse 

No comments:

Post a Comment