Monday, August 1, 2011

Books I Finished in July

July was a really busy month for me, I have to say.  I was out of town a couple of times, always on the go...I actually didn't get a whole lot read, to be honest.  I wish I had read more.  I really do.  I loved the books I read, but there just wasn't enough time...

The Winter King
Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 1
Honored 
Enemy of God

These were all interesting books (or in the case of the manga, it was funny).  The Winter King and Enemy of God were the first two books of The Warlord Chronicles by Bernard Cornwell.  I actually just finished the third one (Excalibur) today.  It's another take on Arthurian Legend that was very, very good.  I would highly recommend it, though it is a tad bloody and a more adult version of the tale.  It's not really graphic, but there is a lot of death in it.  It's still a really good read and a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment