Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is Not Fun

This is what happens when I'm sick all weekend.  I have to put things off.  My biology lab report only got put off until Monday.  But with lab and studying for the test on Tuesday, I'm left to write my English essay on Wednesday.  When I barely had a start on it. 

I do not relish this situation.  Actually, I rather dislike it.  I'm almost done with this essay, but I'm so tired of writing it that it isn't even funny.  And I've only been so busy today that I've only been working on it for a little while. 

That's my rant for tonight....I need to go finish the essay and then go to bed so that I can actually get up for the class it's for...and so that I can study tomorrow for the chem test on Friday.  This is not a fun week...

No comments:

Post a Comment